Saturday, October 6, 2007

Natalie's Birthday Party

We had Natalie's birthday party here at the house a few weeks ago. I had every intention of taking a lot of pictures but ended up with very few (especially few of people who were here). This birthday party was a lot of fun for the kids. My father-in-law got a HUGE pump up slide/bouncer for Natalie for her birthday. The thing took up half of our backyard, but the kids had a blast! This was my first year to make Natalie's birthday cake (I did have a lady come over to help me with the fondant since I had never used that before). Everyone seemed to like it, but I spent most of the day before working on it...might to something a little easier next year!



Natalie opened her presents outside...didn't want to make all of the kids dry off and come in.



Here is a picture of what I call the monstrosity! This thing looked so big in our backyard!







Natalie spent most of her time sitting at the end of the slide. She thought it was so funny to watch the kids come down.





Here is some video (from my father-in-law) that I have tried to download for the first time.

No comments: