Well, it's the middle of February and I've mananged to only "blog" twice...sometimes I don't know how I function in life!! I keep saying that I am going to do better, and I am going to try to stay on top of it...we'll see how that works...her are some happenings from the last few weeks...

Natalie at her ISR swim lesson with Mrs. Bonnie. Most of you already know about this, but it is an amazing program that teaches kids how to survive if they fall in the water....at the end of the class, she floated for 5 solid minutes on her own and she would've kept going if we would've let her. They have some great video footage of kids in this program on their website
www.infantswim.com
We've done a lot of lounging around lately...Natalie is finally interested in watching movies for longer than 3 minutes at a time!

We went to the mall a few weekends ago and took this picture at the Children's Museum.
Daddy and Natalie on the carosel at the mall.
Natalie driving Makayla (the neighbor) around in her car. She just had to wear the hat...I thought it was a nice touch!

Natalie with her Valentine headband on.

The kids had a Mardi Gras party at school and had a lot of fun with it.

Natalie painting with her teacher, Mrs. Claire.
No comments:
Post a Comment