Audra's News
Tuesday, May 6, 2008
Nice Spring Days
The weather has been really nice here lately, so we have been spending a lot of time outdoors before the brutal summer humidity hits!
Natalie having a picnic with her little friend across the street, MaKayla
Natalie eating a popsicle (she thinks she should have one everyday).
Natalie LOVES to ride her bike.
No comments:
Post a Comment
Newer Post
Older Post
Home
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
Audra
I have been blessed in this life far more than I deserve. I have an amazing husband, a beautiful daughter who is 4 years old and a baby boy who just turned 1. Life seems to fly by these days and I just hope to capture some of its finer moments.
View my complete profile
►
2009
(6)
►
July
(1)
►
January
(5)
▼
2008
(54)
►
December
(1)
►
November
(2)
►
October
(3)
►
September
(7)
►
August
(6)
►
July
(3)
►
June
(8)
▼
May
(7)
Haley's Birthday Party
Hanging out with Jake and Logan
Mother's Day
Karaoke
Some Birthday Fun
Splashtown
Nice Spring Days
►
April
(2)
►
March
(7)
►
February
(7)
►
January
(1)
►
2007
(76)
►
December
(10)
►
November
(10)
►
October
(11)
►
September
(7)
►
August
(2)
►
July
(10)
►
June
(3)
►
May
(6)
►
April
(2)
►
March
(8)
►
February
(2)
►
January
(5)
No comments:
Post a Comment