Sunday, June 29, 2008

Fishing With Papa

We went to the lake today and Natalie went fishing with Papa for the first time. She was VERY excited about that. We took the boat out for a little while, but there was a storm blowing in, so we didn't get to stay out for very long...Natalie wanted to get back to the fishing anyway. Natlaie with the bag of worms helping Papa get the fishing pole ready.

Fishing off the back of the boat

Papa showing Natalie how the fishing pole works

Relaxing on the boat with Daddy

Watching the water go by


Back to fishing off the deck

Natalie was really interested in the worms

Steve taking a little rest on the deck


Natalie's first catch!!

She even got to pet the fish (and then they threw it back).

Natalie cried when we left. She wanted to stay. I am so glad that she had fun fishing. I used to fish with my PawPaw too and I will never forget those times! She is looking forward to the next fishing trip!





No comments: