Friday, August 22, 2008

The Weekend of Fun

It's really true...I am now 1 month behind on the blog! Back in July, we took Natalie and my nephew Matt to the circus. It is the first time that we have taken Natalie and she loved it (she was quite impressed with the cotton candy too). They next day we went to the dog show, where we only got one picture, but Natalie was so excited that the dog in the picture looked so much like our dog Belle.
Natalie enjoying some cotton candy at the circus.

The tigers...little scary, but really cool


Natalie spent a lot of time clapping

Natalie and Matt

Steve in the circus spirit

Natalie still so excited

I thought the elephants were pretty impressive (it's been a while since I've been to the circus)

At the dog show....the dog that looks so much like Belle (and don't think I haven't tried to find this little costume online)!



No comments: