Steve and I went to the doctor yesterday for my 20 week ultrasound. We were really excited to find out what the sex of the baby is (although we are both convinced that it is a boy). As you would figure, the doctor couldn't tell. The baby was breech and the legs were crossed. The good news is that everything else looked very good and as far as the doctor could tell, the baby was very healthy. I asked what my options were now for determining the sex and he said that I would have another ultrasound at 32 weeks or we could pay $450 for a blood test. At this point, I was half willing to shell out the $450 (Steve wasn't), but thankfully I found another doctor's office who performs "sex check" ultrasounds for $100, and if they are unable to determine the sex, you can come back again until they can. So I will have that ultrasound this afternoon and hope that the baby will cooperate!
Tuesday, September 9, 2008
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

No comments:
Post a Comment