Sunday, October 12, 2008

The End of September

We were staying at my dad's house for a while during the time that we didn't have power. Things finally started to get back to normal and Natalie started a little soccer league, which she actually participates in (which I kind of doubted from a 3 year old). As always, I am behind on the blogging, so I am playing catch up. Now we have power and things have returned to "normal." Natalie with my dad and Phoebe on her pallette where she slept while we were staying there.

Ready for soccer!


Let the practice begin!

Stretching....I think they are actually supposed to be standing, but it was still cute

They are actually listening to the coach!

Standing at the goal waiting to kick (and one actually made it in the goal)

This is a picture that Steve took of Natalie and I really like it!

No comments: