Tuesday, July 3, 2007

Our Weekend in Laguna Beach

We spent last weekend in Laguna Beach, where we went for my old college roommate's (Lisa)wedding. My mom and stepdad came with us as well, which was great, because they helped us so much with Natalie! We stayed in a place right on the beach and had a great time there. I got to see several of my friends that unfortunately I don't get to see too often because we live so far away from each other. The wedding was beautiful, as was the bride, but unfortunately the battery in my camera died on the day of the wedding, so I am waiting for Lisa to get back from her honeymoon and send me some pictures.
Steve and Natalie on the beach

This is me with my friend Kerri, who I also went to college with, and her daughter, Anneka.


Anneka and Natalie

Natalie did not like to walk in the sand...she didn't want to get her feet dirty. This is her "someone come pick me up" pose.

Steve trying to help Natalie get used to the sand.

This is me with my two college roommates, Lisa and Amanda, at the rehersal dinner.

My mom, stepdad and Steve with Natalie on the beach.

My stepdad playing in the ocean with Amanda's daugter Payton...she LOVED John.


This is the last picture that I got before my camera battery died of Lisa getting ready for the big day.



No comments: