Monday, July 23, 2007

Pictures from Lisa's Wedding

Finally....some pictures from Lisa's wedding. I posted some pictures a while back from our trip to Laguna Beach, but unfortunately my camera died the day of the wedding. I have been waiting for Lisa to get back from her honeymoon and send me some pictures from the wedding. Some of these are professional photos, but all of the pictures from the wedding are great!! It was a beautiful wedding with perfect weather!
Steve, Natalie and I in the garden where the ceremony was held.

Us with my mom and step dad.

Natalie had a ball playing with all of the little girls in the wedding.

This is the sunset the day of the wedding...absolutely amazing!

The bridal party. Amanda, who is standing next to me, and Lisa are my old college roommates.


Amanda and her family along with some of our other friends from college.

Lisa...the beautiful bride!!

Natalie and I in the gazebo.

The wedding party...the scenery doesn't get much better than this!!!!

Lisa and Tom...I just really liked this picture

Lisa and Tom again.


No comments: